Monday, November 8, 2010

To her all I owe it all...

Everyone has someone they look up to. Have you ever had someone in your life that keeps you going? Someone you can always turn to? Someone that makes you want to be a better person?

To me, there is just one. I owe everything to her, she inspires me, teaches me, loves me, guides me, all the above. She is the light at the end of my tunnel. She helps me through all my trials. No matter how stupid they might be. I could never thank her enough for all she has done for me. She is the most incredible person I know . Beyond her beauty, I believe she knows everything. My aunt...

Sindi Schorr

She is an amazing photographer. mannequins, portraits. You name it, she makes it incredible.





Check out her website http://web.mac.com/sindischorr/iWeb/Sindi%20Schorr/Home.html









No comments:

Post a Comment